Holiday Playscheme Rates
|Session and times||Session rate||Other|
|Breakfast 8.30am – 10.00 am||£5.50|
|Short Day 10.00 am – 3.30 pm||£17.50|
|Long Day 8.30 am-5.30 pm||£29.00||Sibling rate: £28.00|
|Weekly Rate 8.30 am-5.30 pm||£130||£104 per 4 day week|
|Additional Hours Between
3.30 pm & 5.30 pm
Important Changes to Fees
As you know we are a charity and are therefore not for profit and have always been subsidised by grants, to enable us to keep our fees low.
However, due to increasing pressure on funders, last year some of our grants were cut and this has had a major impact on us. In addition to this, our running costs have also increased.
After a recent thorough review of the project, we have realised that the holiday play scheme fees have not been increased for the last 10 years. We have also reviewed the marketplace and have revised our fee structure to be in line with local services, but remain still slightly cheaper and continue to offer excellent value for money.
Our key aim is to continue to provide an outstanding level of childcare and offer additional benefits:
- 2 course hot meal every school day
- Breakfast and 2 course hot meal during holiday play schemes
- Benefits of being located in Tarner Park and using the outdoor space all year round
- Reduced fees to families on low income
- High staff to child ratios of 1-7
- Tailored work for children needing additional support and one to one assistance
- Youth clubs, projects, sports and holiday activities to the age of 19
- Low staff turnover – a dedicated, highly trained and experienced staff team, many of whom have been with the project in excess of 10 years.